Are you looking for support with your baking? Do you have questions about how to perfect a particular recipe or baking genre? Do you want to become a better baker? Whether you’re new to baking or a seasoned home baker, 1-on-1 sessions can support your baking goals!
A 1-on-1 Coaching Session is great for anyone looking for individualized baking support outside of a classroom setting or anyone who wants to explore the intricacies of baking.
During our scheduled time together, we discuss your questions, we break down a recipe, or I coach you while you bake. In a session, we might cover one or more of the following:
Answering your baking-related question(s)
- Brainstorming and researching recipes for a lost family bake
- Deciphering a handwritten recipe
- Exploring a specific recipe or baking technique
- Understanding ingredients, quantities, and techniques in baking
Here are some examples of the types of recipes I've created and taught: cakes, pies, desserts, sweet rolls and enriched breads, cookies, brownies and bars, traybakes, tarts, muffins, and quick breads.
Each 1-on-1 Coaching Session occurs on Google Meet and can be 25 minutes long OR 50 minutes long.
- For any session, you are responsible for acquiring the supplies or ingredients you need to bake any recipe(s).
1-on-1 Coaching Sessions are instructional, conversational, and/or Q&A, not a "hands-on" session where I demonstrate a recipe or baking technique. If you are interested in a demonstration, sign up for a 1-on-1 Demonstration Session.
- Sessions must be scheduled within 90 days of payment, unless arrangements have been made and agreed to in writing with BettBakes.
- Once paid in full, you will receive an email with information on how to schedule your session.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the BettBakes Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing a 1-on-1 Baking Session. Sessions are not refundable.
1-on-1 Baking Sessions make great gifts!
It's easy to gift a 1-on-1 Baking Session to your friends and loved ones! When checking out, include a note in the "Special Instructions" box with the recipient's name and the date they will receive the gift. I will send you a separate follow-up email with an electronic gift voucher that you can print or email to the recipient.
If you're unsure whether your request is a match for what I can offer, please email me at email@example.com before purchasing a session.
I look forward to baking with you!