Virtual Baking Classes & Coaching
I have 20+ years of experience baking, teaching, and creating recipes. I love to bring my curiosity and excitement for baking into all of my classes. My goal is to meet you wherever you are, help you expand your baking skills, and find joy in the kitchen.
Great British Baking Classes (Virtual)
Experience the spirit of the beloved Bake-Off television series without the pressure! Spark your creativity, expand your baking knowledge, and craft your own signature recipe. Practice baking between classes. Great for home bakers of all levels. Classes have included cakes, pies, desserts, sweet rolls and enriched breads, cookies, traybakes, tarts, and quick breads.
I offer these 4- to 8-week classes through Portland Community College. I can also offer these classes in your workplace or home; read more below.
Private Baking Classes: 1-on-1 Baking Support (Virtual)
Whether you’re new to baking or a seasoned home baker, individualized sessions can support your baking goals. Here's what we might cover in a 1-on-1 session:
Individual Baking Support. Are you trying to bake a specific recipe? Do you have questions about general baking techniques? I offer individualized support for home bakers who are looking for 1-on-1 help outside of a classroom setting. Together, we'll explore recipes, learn and refine baking techniques, and answer your baking-related questions.
I offer two formats for private baking sessions: Coaching or Demonstration.
- In 1-on-1 Coaching Sessions, we discuss your questions, we review your recipe, and/or I support you while you bake during our scheduled time together. 1-on-1 Coaching Sessions can be 25 minutes or 50 minutes.
- In 1-on-1 Demonstration Sessions, I demonstrate what you want to bake or I bake along with you during our scheduled time. I have demonstrated recipes in the following areas: cakes, pies, desserts, sweet rolls and enriched breads, cookies, traybakes, tarts, and quick breads. In any session, you are responsible for acquiring any supplies or ingredients you need to bake your recipe(s). 1-on-1 Demonstration Sessions are 50 minutes.
Baking sessions occur virtually on Google Meet, and most take place Monday through Thursday.
Private Baking Classes: Workplaces and Groups (Virtual)
Building meaningful connections in a virtual space can be challenging and exhausting. And, people are tired of the same Zoom-style ice breakers! I offer baking experiences that:
- empower your team to engage with each other in meaningful ways.
- break down silos, build camaraderie, manage stress, and strengthen workplace culture.
- help your team think outside the daily grind.
- replenish creative energy.
- encourage laughter, joy, and connection
Most private baking classes are 80 minutes each (1 hour and 20 minutes). Generally, group rates start at $3,750 - $5,000 per 80-minute session; however, prices vary depending on group size, supplies, and the customized or specialized nature of each request. Most private sessions occur Monday through Thursday. Please fill out this Google Form to start the discussion about your specific class or event and request an estimate.
"Elizebett is terrific: organized, prepared, knowledgable, enthusiastic. It’s been a joy to be a part of this class."