Are you looking for support with your baking? Do you have questions about how to perfect a particular recipe or baking genre? Do you want to become a better baker? Whether you’re new to baking or a seasoned home baker, 1-on-1 demonstration sessions can support your baking goals!
A 1-on-1 Demonstration Session is a fantastic option for anyone looking for individualized and "hands-on" baking support outside of a classroom setting.
During our scheduled time, I demonstrate part of a recipe, or I bake along with you. In a session, we might cover one or more of the following:
- Recreating a lost or favorite family dessert
- Baking a specific recipe
- Working on baking technique(s)
- Answering and demonstrating your baking-related question(s)
Here are some examples of the types of recipes I've demonstrated: cakes, pies, desserts, sweet rolls and enriched breads, cookies, brownies and bars, traybakes, tarts, muffins, and quick breads.
Each 1-on-1 Demonstration Session is 50 minutes and occurs on Google Meet.
- For any session, you are responsible for acquiring the supplies or ingredients you need to bake any recipe(s).
Because most recipes can take longer than 50 minutes to make (e.g. mixing, baking, cooling, etc.), we may not complete an entire recipe together. You/I may need to prepare some stages ahead of time, depending on your goals for the session.
- Sessions must be scheduled within 90 days of payment, unless arrangements have been made and agreed to in writing with BettBakes.
- Once paid in full, you will receive an email with information on how to schedule your session.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the BettBakes Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing a 1-on-1 Baking Session. Sessions are not refundable.
1-on-1 Baking Sessions make great gifts!
It's easy to gift a 1-on-1 Baking Session to your friends and loved ones! When checking out, include a note in the "Special Instructions" box with the recipient's name and the date they will receive the gift. I will send you a separate follow-up email with an electronic gift voucher that you can print or email to the recipient.
If you're unsure whether your request is a match for what I can offer, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing.
I look forward to baking with you!