Halloween may look a little different this year, but that doesn't mean we can't find joy in the season.
If you're looking for creative ways to celebrate Halloween with your toddler or pre-schooler, fill up a spooky goody bag. In a snap, you and your little one(s) can soak in the holiday vibes (without a bunch of candy!).
- Wear "kitty ear" headbands and pretend to be cats
- Use "cookie" cutters to cut out fun fall shapes from orange, black, and purple playdough
- For the aspiring little baker in your life, read Baking ABC together (free shipping available for a limited time). And, no baking mess to clean up afterward!
- Cut strips of black and orange construction paper, and glue and link them together to make a countdown chain to Halloween (rip one link off every day until the big day!)
- Make and mail DIY Halloween cards for loved ones with fall- and Halloween-themed stickers
How are you celebrating without sugar this season? Share in the comments below.
Leave a comment